The new Africa – no longer the hopeless continent?
Find the presentations here:
- Introduction by Holger Bernt Hansen, Professor Emeritus, University of Copenhagen
- The new Africa: Achievements and challenges.Professor Stephen Ellis, University of Amsterdam
- Africa and Maersk can grow together. Jens Munch Lund-Nielsen, Group Lead Advisor, CSR Group Sustainability, A.P. Moller – Maersk Group.
- Aid, Growth and Development. Professor Finn Tarp, The World Institute for Development Research (WIDER) / United Nations University (UNU), Helsinki.
- Sustainability in the water sector through private sector innovations and partnerships. Louise Koch, Programme Manager, Grundfos.
- The role of the diaspora and its contribution to development in Africa. Dr Bevyline Sithole.
- Africa in the Intersection between Security and Development. Birgitte Markussen, Ambassador, Head of Department for Africa, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- China’s Aid and Soft Power in Africa: The case of human resource development. Professor Emeritus Kenneth King, Centre of African Studies, University of Edinburgh.
- Doing business in Africa. Ib Albertsen, Senior Investment Manager, IFU – Investment Fund for Developing Countries.
- Local BMOs as tools for Change. Jakob Øster, Confideration of Danish Industries.
Og se videoen her.